Restoration & Reconstruction Services
After disaster recovery (like water damage), I.R.S. Insurance Restoration contractors will handle the rebuilding of your property. Our reconstruction and repair services are very important after any structure loss. Making the wrong choice can lead to further damage and undesirable results.
We can take care of both your restoration needs and your reconstruction needs. As licensed general contractors, we provide a seamless transition from restoration to reconstruction, making us the choice you can rely on for your disaster recovery needs. So, if you’ve experienced water, fire, or storm damage, we can help you get back on your feet as your home restoration contractors.
What Type of Restoration Contractor Service Do We Offer?
From simple repairs and remodeling to total reconstruction or capital improvement projects, we have the resources and know-how to provide the following services:
- Site Containment / Temporary Shoring
- Structural or Partial Shrink Wrap
- Intrusive Investigation / Selective Demolition
- Full-Scale Carpentry
- Complete Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing
- All Roofing Configurations
- Complete Exterior Envelope Reconstruction
- Interior Build-Out and Finishes
- Complex Installation and Interior Finishes
- Construction Defect Reconstruction
- High-Rise Reconstruction and Restoration
- Historic Reconstruction and Restoration
Call us today!